2012-12-18

Gallery Hopping and an Opening Today

And again some place worth to see:

Pieces of Cica



"Cica has definitely her own style. She became rather well known after her first  installation here in Second Life 'Black and White World' at LEA. Nitro and I, we loved it like many others did and are proud to present a new installation of Cica here at Nitroglobus Gallery called 'PIECES OF CICA' "


Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//61/144/1003


Dryland


Anita Witt has redesigned her gallery: "Over the last couple of months I have remodeled my sim, inspired by pictures from the giant dried out Aral Sea in Kazakhstan/Uzbekistan. This is my first whole sim design and I am quite proud of what I have accomplished, considering my limited building skills." Dryland is really worth a visit! A great place to take photos and 4 artists already took and are dsiplayed in the high building:  Melusina Parkin, Ziki Questi, Marlen Slazar and William Weaver.


Pallina60 Loon's circus for Burn2 found here a new home too. It reminds me again how much the design of Burn2 is destroying the quality of the single artworks. It looks 100 times better here!

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mado/127/178/38


Opening today: Slightly Twisted




Katz Jupiter wrote in the invitation: "No angst or sorrow...the Spirit of Christmas has decended on Slightly Twisted.  The sim is open for the holiday season and filled with artistic treasures from some of my favorite artists in second life.  A whimsical fantasy world accentuates the art scattered around the sim.  It`s  fun, surreal and sure to capture your imagination.

Opening party will take place the day before the end of the world ;)...




That`s thursday Dec, 20th, 2012.

Not sure of anything beyond that."





Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Slightly%20Twisted/177/140/115


1 comment:

Nitroglobus said...

Excellent choice. I love these exhibitions. Especially the first one ;-)