2012-07-19

LEA Land Grant Applications Are Open Now!

Just 30 min ago I got the message that the applications are open for the next round of LEA sims.

The land grants are scheduled to start on September 1st, 2012, and finish on February 28, 2013. Applications are available now, with a DEADLINE OF AUGUST 15, 2012. Artists will be given 4 months to execute their build, so that all sims have open work during the last 2 months of their grant. Get more details and the application form here.
That this invtiation has been sent by Rowan Derryth made me curious. As many of you know quit Rowan her participation in the LEA committee and gave a detailed overview of the incidents that made her leaving in the blog.
 
I sent her an IM and she told me that she is back to support the work at LEA. And she said that they created a whole new system for the next round. Of course I wanted to know more details and who else is new member of the committee after several members left.
 
She agreed to give me an EXCLUSIVE interview this weekend. So stay tuned and I swear that I will squeeze her out ;)

3 comments:

Apmel said...

Tell me if you need any help in squeezing :)

Lucy said...

I am not 100% sure what you want to squeeze ;)

Rowan Derryth said...

Oh my.