2011-09-11

Nice with plenty of water: BeHappy + Cadenza

I've had enough! I'm traveling tirelessly for you to find the most beautiful Sims. And at least one of three has recently floaded. I hate to ruin all my nice leather shoes and bought a pair of rubber boots:
So hear well all sim owners, I'm prepared now! If you like all sims may now be floaded^^ Writing this I remembered that the creation in the Bible begins with this sentence: "The spirit of God hovered over the waters." We can only wonder which creation will follow in sl ;)

Be Happy and Happy Mood are two neighboring water Sims, where playful, surreal ideas are delighting the heart. The largest island is a mountain where you can make yourself  comfortable on the top!  . In the mountain is a huge cave with a beautiful store with useless, but wonderful items.
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/HappyMood/177/161/26

Directly adjacent to Happy Mood is the beautiful Cadenza. In the center on can find a piano to play. The Windlight settings and lighting effects create a special dreamy atmosphere.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadenza/98/213/21

No comments: